Can't come after all? No problem! With PEAK Conference Group, getting a refund or credit is easy.
- Within 7 days of the conference - refund is available as a credit towards a future PEAK Conference. This applies to all registrations (purchase order, credit card & check)
- More than 7 days:
- Registration by credit card or personal check- Full Refund.
- Registration by purchase order - Adjustment or cancellation of the purchase order is allowed unless the purchase order has been invoiced and paid. In that event, a credit will be issued to the school district for a future PEAK Conference Group registration.
- In situations such as bad weather, our policy is the following. If the PEAK staff and conference speakers are able to arrive at the conference venue, then the conference will go forward and refunds are not offered for participants who do not attend (a credit is available). If the staff and speakers are not able to attend, then every attempt will be made to reschedule the conference to a later date. For participants who cannot attend the alternate date, a refund will be offered.
- PEAK Conference Group reserves the right to substitute speakers in the event of a last minute speaker cancellation.
Please email us and let us know any changes in your registration. Advance notice is appreciated but substitutions will be allowed the day of the conference.
A two-day registration cannot be shared between two participants. Each must register for a one-day registration.
Signed purchase orders are accepted by PEAK Conference Group, LLC. Purchase orders must be faxed to 855-330-3678 or emailed to email@example.com in order for a participant to be considered registered for a conference.
PEAK Conference Group complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please note that it is the participants responsibility to contact PEAK no later than 30 days prior to the start of the conference with any special requests.
PEAK Conference Group reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a conference. PEAK Conference Group reserves the right to substitute a speaker in the event of a speaker cancellation.