Professional Development Opportunities
little rock, ar- march 10, 2016
(Please note that it is the participant's responsibility to determine if their state licensing board accepts the continuing education hours offered at the conference)
1. Graduate Credit (optional)
1-2 credits is offered through Marian University. Marian is accredited in all 50 states. The cost is $250 per credit. A syllabus outlining the requirements for the graduate credit options will be available on our website, prior to each conference.
- Download the syllabus prior to the conference. (1) DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS. (2) DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE FOR RESEARCH PAPER
- Register and attend the conference - Registration for conference attendance is in addition to the optional graduate credits and must be completed through PEAK Conference Group.
- Fill out the Marian University registration forms for the graduate credit option which are available at the conference.
- Turn in the completed forms along with your payment before the end of the conference to the PEAK Conference Group staff. Payments can be either a check, payable to Marian University or a credit card payment form will be provided.
- PEAK Conference Group will be responsible for submission of all registration forms and payments to Marian University.
- Any questions regarding this process should be directed to PEAK Conference Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding the syllabus or graduate credit requirements should be directed to the instructor of record listed on the syllabus.
* For those participants who are currently enrolled in a Master's degree program and who choose the graduate credit option, it is their responsibility to check with their university to determine eligibility of graduate credits towards their degree.
2. ASHA (Speech & Language)
This course is approved by ASHA for .6 CEUs (Intermediate Level: Professional Level).
3. Arkansas State board of physical therapy
This course is approved by the AR Board of Physical Therapy for 6 continuing education hours.
4. Social Worker (ASWB)*
This course is approved by the ASWB for 6 continuing education hours.
5. Psychologist (APA)*
This course is approved by the APA for 6 continuing education hours.
6. marriage & family therapist*
This course is approved for MFT for 6 continuing education hours.
7. licensed professional counselors*
This course is approved for LPC in Arkansas for 6 continuing education hours.
* Continuing Education credit for this program is awarded by Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) for the following professions. Attendees completing this program receive 6 continuing education hours of credit.
Psychologists: Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to offer continuing education credit programs. CES maintains responsibility for this program. Psychologists receive 6 hours of continuing education credit upon completing this program.
Social Workers: CES, provider #1117, is approved as a Provider for Social Work Continuing Education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. ASWB approval period: October 15, 2015 through October 15, 2018. CES maintains responsibility for the program. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. Social Workers participating in this course will receive 6 clinical continuing education clock hours.
Marriage & Family Therapists: CES is entitled to offer continuing education credit to Marriage & Family Therapists in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY. CES maintains responsibility for the program. MFTs completing this program will receive 6 hours of continuing education.
Licensed Professional Counselors in Arkansas: CES is entitled to offer continuing education credit to LPCs in Arkansas. CES maintains responsibility for the program. LPCs completing the program will receive 6 hours of continuing education credit.
8. Certificate of Attendance