5. SOCIAL WORKERS:
CES, provider #1117, is approved as a Provider for Social Work Continuing Education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. CES maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 10/5/15 through 10/5/18. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. Social Workers participating in this course will receive 6 clinical continuing education clock hours.
Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to offer continuing education credit programs. CES maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Psychologists receive 6 hours of continuing education credit upon completing the program.
7. MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS:
Continuing education credit for Marriage & Family Therapists is awarded in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY. CES maintains responsibility for this program. Marriage and Family therapists completing this program will receive 6 CE hours of credit.
8. LICENSED PROFESSIONAL CLINICAL COUNSELORS/CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS/LICENSED PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS:
Commonwealth Educational Seminars is entitled to offer continuing credit to Professional Counselors in the following states: AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, and WY. CES maintains responsibility for this program. Professional Counselors in the states listed will receive 6 CE hours of credit.
- As an APA approved provider, CES programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). These courses can be utilized by nurses to renew their certification and will be accepted by the ANCC. Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa; however CES is also an approved Continuing Education provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider #CEP15567)
10. IBCCES CERTIFIED AUTISM SPECIALIST (CAS) & AUTISM CERTIFICATE (AC) OPPORTUNITIES
PEAK is approved by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards for the Certified Autism Specialist and Autism Certificate. To receive 20% off the CAS or AC, apply online at www.ibcces.org/apply and enter code PEAK.
For more details on the benefits of the CAS or AC, please visit www.ibcces.org. *Additional Cost applies*
11. CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Attendance corresponding to the hours that a participant attended the conference. Certificates of Attendance are accepted by most school districts for Continuing Education hours, but it is the participant's responsibility to verify this with their school district.